If you wish to contribute or participate in the discussions about articles you are invited to join SKYbrary as a registered user
Airworthiness may be defined as the fitness of an aircraft for flight in all the environments and circumstances for which it has been designed and to which it may therefore be exposed. An Airworthy aeroplane is one which is fit to fly.
The full article can be read here.
Pages in category "Airworthiness"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- Accident and Serious Incident Reports: AW
- Ageing Aircraft - Electrical Wiring
- Ageing Aircraft - Structural Failure
- Aircraft Certification and Production Standards
- Aircraft Certification for Bird Strike Risk
- Aircraft Electrical Systems
- Aircraft Fuel Systems
- Airworthiness - The System
- Airworthiness Directive
- Altimetry System Error
- Composite Airframe Ground Damage Risk
- Cooperative Development of Operational Safety and Continuing Airworthiness Programme
- Crew Training for Functional Check Flights
- Health and Usage Monitoring System (HUMS)
- Helicopter Emergency Floatation Systems (EFS)
- Helicopter-triggered Lightning Strikes
- Hydraulic Systems
- Maintenance Error
- Maintenance Error Decision Aid (MEDA)
- Maintenance Error Management System
- Maintenance Programme
- Maintenance Workload
- Minimum Equipment List (MEL)