If you wish to contribute or participate in the discussions about articles you are invited to join SKYbrary as a registered user
Air Ground Communication
"The passage of voice and/or data between an aircraft and a ground station such as air traffic control or aircraft operating agency."
The full article can be read here.
See also the ALLCLEAR? toolkit.
Pages in category "Air Ground Communication"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total.
- Accident and Serious Incident Reports: AGC
- Air-Ground Communication
- Air-Ground Voice Communications
- Aircraft Call-sign
- Aircraft Communications, Addressing and Reporting System
- ATC Active Listening
- ATCO Actions during Prolonged Loss of Communication
- Automatic Dependent Surveillance - Contract (ADS-C)
- Automatic Dependent Surveillance Broadcast (ADS-B)
- Automatic Terminal Information Service (ATIS)
- Controller Pilot Data Link Communications (CPDLC)
- CPDLC General Safety Considerations
- Cross-checking Process
- Emergency Communications
- English Language Proficiency Requirements
- European Action Plan for Air Ground Communications Safety
- Expectation of Clearance
- Immediate Тakeoff Clearances
- Impact of Space Weather on Aviation
- Impact of transponder failure on safety barriers
- Introduction to CPDLC Operations
- Physiological Aspects of Communications
- Pilots and Air Traffic Controllers Phraseology Study
- Prolonged loss of communication
- Selective Calling System (SELCAL)
- Sleeping Receiver
- Speed and Timeliness of Communication
- Standard Phraseology